jueves, 17 de marzo de 2011



Necesito verte aquí,tu mirada me hace grande...
Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk Because of you I learned to play on the safe side So I don't get hurt Because of you I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me Because of you I am afraid...

Wasn't it beautiful when you believed in everything
And everybody believed in you
Me quedo sin fe, me muero de sed buscando razones para olvidarte me duele el ayer, me pesa tu adiós y cargo la cruz de mis errores...

Tal vez, sera mejor caer y volverse a levantar
Llorar, perder el miedo y volver a empezar..
So this is me swallowing my pride standing in Front of you saying I'm sorry for that night And I go back to December all the time It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine And I go back to December, turn around and change my own mind I go back to December all the time